If you want to install Norton setup with product key using a Retail card, whether you have purchased it from a retail counter or from a third party website. If you are not familiar with the entire process of Norton setup at www.Norton.com/setup then go through the following easy steps and your Norton product will be installed successfully on your device. Retail card allows you to download the latest version of Norton security product from the internet.
|Norton Setup Process at www.Norton.com/setup|
- To install Norton setup with product key using a retail card visit www.norton.com/setup.
- Here you need to sign in to the Norton account. If you do not have a Norton account then in that case create an account, complete the sign up process and sign in to your Norton account.
Things you need to check before setup Norton to ensure trouble-free installation:
- First you need to close all the programs on your system.
- Make sure that your system has the minimum configuration required.
- Install the latest updates of your operating system.
- Uninstall earlier versions of Norton or any other conflicting software from your system.
- Remove junk and temporary files from your system.
- Make sure you have a valid Norton subscription.
- Once you successfully logged in to your Norton account, click on the download Norton under MY NORTON in Menu bar.
- Enter your product key here and click > to setup Norton. Norton product key is 25-characters long and to get it take a look at backside of your retail card. Here is a sample of Norton product key to help you understand: xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx
- If you want to setup Norton on your PC or device then click on Agree & Download.
- Kindly follow the on-screen installation instructions (after opening norton.com/setup) if you want to Run or Save the Downloader file. This process may be different in different browser. Once the download is completed go to the file's saved location and double-click on the .exe file. Once the Downloader is executed, your Norton product will be downloaded, installed, and activated automatically.